United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No quotes from Scummy Jim today?
Must be busy with the sticky tape on the Old Toilet roof, or perhaps with his begging bowl on the streets of his Monaco tax haven.
I wonder if he was at Wembley yesterday, supporting his beloved Chelsea?
Scum!
Saving them for after they get humbled in the FA Cup

It's derby week.

If the rags get humbled in the FA Cup the deluge of anti city stories will be immense.
There will be a deluge anyway mate, standard.

We usually have that gobshite Evra coming out with some wild shit but he's been quiet these last few years.

Let's face it, the only thing they can throw at us is the 115 bollocks and nothing else as they are shite.

There will be a deluge anyway mate, standard.

We usually have that gobshite Evra coming out with some wild shit but he's been quiet these last few years.

Let's face it, the only thing they can throw at us is the 115 bollocks and nothing else as they are shite.
For the 1st time I can remember, I had (randomly met) united fan on Saturday night chatting shit about ‘how many times have you won the league’.
They’ve gone full-on dipper, with their continuing crapness and it’s all they have left.

For the 1st time I can remember, I had (randomly met) united fan on Saturday night chatting shit about ‘how many times have you won the league’.
They’ve gone full-on dipper, with their continuing crapness and it’s all they have left.
Whenever a Rag or Dipper starts with that bollocks, I just say that they sound just like Rags or Dippers ( depending who it is) then close by saying it's hardly surprising as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse and walk away.

Whenever a Rag or Dipper starts with that bollocks, I just say that they sound just like Rags or Dippers ( depending who it is) then close by saying it's hardly surprising as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse and walk away.

In black and white times they were rivals for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.