United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

A rag at work was banging on about them getting Klopp when he announced that he was leaving the dippers. Absolutely delusional.

He's a season ticket holder there too and has been for 25 years.

I always thought that kind of delusion was amongst the plastics that get their snippets of gossip from talkshite or some tabloid paper.

Apparently Rio said Arteta would walk to the rags job

Apparently Rio said Arteta would walk to the rags job
Says it all.

Truth is that any young manager with any real promise would likely avoid the gaff. Try telling them that though and it'd be met with 'we're Manchester United'

They'll sack Ten Bob and end up with their 5th choice candidate. Probably Potter.

Clowns

Says it all.

Truth is that any young manager with any real promise would likely avoid the gaff. Try telling them that though and it'd be met with 'we're Manchester United'

They'll sack Ten Bob and end up with their 5th choice candidate. Probably Potter.

Clowns
I bet Colin Wanker is rueing his decision to take the Aberdeen job.

It’s hard to describe but does anyone else feel like the ‘edge’ and animosity has been lost on derby day. Doesn’t feel the same anymore? Maybe cause they’re fucking shite but still. I remember the derbies around 2010-2013 they was proper heated you could feel the tension in the ground.

It’s hard to describe but does anyone else feel like the ‘edge’ and animosity has been lost on derby day. Doesn’t feel the same anymore? Maybe cause they’re fucking shite but still. I remember the derbies around 2010-2013 they was proper heated you could feel the tension in the ground.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you.

The semifinal was tense, right up to the final whistle. Then, there was the one, in which pig ginger scored the only goal right at the death. Even during the Sick Swan, once Fletcher put away the scummy bastards' goal, we were expecting them to get back into the game, whereas the last two home derbies have been relatively relaxed affairs, especially last season, when we were four up before halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.