United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the below in response to a picture of the swamp on FB, I couldn't resist replying:-
"Your whole post is the very definition of living in the past! Apart from the bit where you turn into mystic meg and predict the future without any foundation for the prediction!"
1709127931341.png

Just saw the below in response to a picture of the swamp on FB, I couldn't resist replying:-
"Your whole post is the very definition of living in the past! Apart from the bit where you turn into mystic meg and predict the future without any foundation for the prediction!"
View attachment 108443

"wetting the bed", this one is hurt real bad ;-)

I have this feeling they are going to move out

I don’t know what it is but no other club in the UK has really done it (MK Dons aside) but in terms of being different and striking out on their own it gives them something

Sell the land in Trafford and then open it up to the town/city which is the highest bidder. Justify the move because “we are different to other clubs. Our fan base is spread throughout the country”

If this sound familiar it’s because it’s the same as they do in the US.

Their owners will be looking at it 100% in my opinion
The only way I could see this happening would be if they moved to Wembley. I know Spurs did it for a season, I am not sure if it would be allowed on a long term basis. They could present it as a planet saving move, think of the reduction in carbon emissions from their fans getting the tube to home games.

Scruffy Jim's from Failsworth, he lives in Monaco
The Glazers said "Now come here Jim, coz we need all your dough"
"A billion here, a billion there, I'll see you all alright"
And when Old Jim's spent all his cash, they'll still be fuckin' shite
I read that to the theme tune of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for some reason!

I have this feeling they are going to move out

I don’t know what it is but no other club in the UK has really done it (MK Dons aside) but in terms of being different and striking out on their own it gives them something

Sell the land in Trafford and then open it up to the town/city which is the highest bidder. Justify the move because “we are different to other clubs. Our fan base is spread throughout the country”

If this sound familiar it’s because it’s the same as they do in the US.

Their owners will be looking at it 100% in my opinion
Wont be possible under the act currently going through parliament the one that introduces an independent regulator

The Regulator will also add, and reinforce existing, protections around club heritage.
The Regulator will require clubs to comply with the Football Association (FA) on its new rules for club heritage, which will give fans a veto over changes to the badge and home shirt colours, in addition to the strong existing protections for club names. The Regulator will also require clubs to seek its approval for any sale or relocation of the club’s stadium.

Newcastle are asking their fans on scenarios for the expansion of St James Park one being the possible relocation to a new stadium, obviously this is in the city's boundaries

Wont be possible under the act currently going through parliament the one that introduces an independent regulator

The Regulator will also add, and reinforce existing, protections around club heritage.
The Regulator will require clubs to comply with the Football Association (FA) on its new rules for club heritage, which will give fans a veto over changes to the badge and home shirt colours, in addition to the strong existing protections for club names. The Regulator will also require clubs to seek its approval for any sale or relocation of the club’s stadium.

Newcastle are asking their fans on scenarios for the expansion of St James Park one being the possible relocation to a new stadium, obviously this is in the city's boundaries
But, the scruffy twat/UMS could relocate to Manchester.

Perhaps this is what that bin dipping twat Burnham meant by doing all he could - bring their fetid, repulsive product into Manchester and plenty of sweeteners along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.