United Thread - 2023/24

So scruffy Jim has hired a ceo who used to be a city executive and super Dave Brailsford to take the rags to the next level and to do this want to hire Waistcoat to do it. You couldn’t wish for anything better if you’re a city fan. I assume the next level is the championship

And waistcoat will bring in Henderson

Henderson and Casemiro in midfield

Brilliant. Please let this happen. Mason Mount is there already. That's Southgate's wet dream.

Apparently Scruffy now wants to build a 100,000 seater New Trafford stadium. The burden on the tax payer is growing to part fund Scruffy’s vanity project.

Last edited:
So scruffy Jim has hired a ceo who used to be a city executive and super Dave Brailsford to take the rags to the next level and to do this want to hire Waistcoat to do it. You couldn’t wish for anything better if you’re a city fan. I assume the next level is the championship

How anyone aside from Blue Hammer could think waistcoat is a good manager defies belief. He's perfect for the fa though. A non controversial yes man who'll never rock the boat. They don't want a manager, they want a pr man and he's perfect at that.
I sincerely hope the rags employ him.

He looks good.
But he's only in the England squad cos he's plays for the shit.
Or Southgate is sucking up to his new employers

Basically this

He looks a decent little player but he's played 14 games at senior league level. At almost any other club he wouldn't get a look in after so few games. It's not like it's even a Rico situation where he's been doing it in a team winning everything. This kid is in a mediocre team.

He would get his pants pulled down against good midfields at international level right now. Nowhere near the experience required yet.

Let him play in the under 21s for a bit. Never did the likes of Palmer any harm recently and now he's proving himself and rightly in the senior squad.

Sure you get the odd exception like bellingham coming in the team very young, but this lad is not on that level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.