United Thread - 2023/24

Why doesn't he just get on with his job and keep his mouth shut. As sure as eggs are eggs this ' let's make an enemy out of City because it makes me look good ' attitude is going to bite him on his arse if it doesn't transpire, he will look a right tit.
Yep, I didn't hear City giving it the Billy Big bollocks, they just got on with it.

Last edited:
How anyone aside from Blue Hammer could think waistcoat is a good manager defies belief. He's perfect for the fa though. A non controversial yes man who'll never rock the boat. They don't want a manager, they want a pr man and he's perfect at that.
I sincerely hope the rags employ him.
Yep the old Revie, Clough syndrome.

Mainoo could play for Ghana.
They want him to play for Ghana.
Then only reason he has been called up and will probably get a few minutes at the end of the game is to tie him to England.
This is bang on, same happened with JizzJazz to stop Belgium getting him....lucky them!
Mainoo looks OK ish......he's a holding defensive player, doesn't seem to stop much for the Rags, most teams go straight their midfield? Nowhere near the hype, as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.