United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
like this from the caffff

Every time they click on a new page, the site creator gets paid via the advertising revenues. That is why he has limited it to 7 posts per page, because he gets more money every time they click on a new page and a new ad comes up.

His name is Ric, and he has actually sussed it all out, because he has a load of volunteer saddo's who moderate the site for him, while he does sweet FA. They get nowt, and the bluemoon minions just carry on click click clicking all day and Ric gets paid for it. Nice

and...

I found this hilarious so I googled "Bluemoon ric" to see if it was true and the very top result was a tweet from him about United.

It's kind of sad. I hate Liverpool but its not why I support United. City fans (at least on that site) seem primarily to just hate United and aren't satisfied with being successful without complaining about United. Maybe they feel their success is hollow too?
Football,indeed Life itself has become so mundane and pointless over the last ten years they can find nothing more relevant than the number of posts on Rick’s site.
The barrel has well and truly been scraped , the zebra pants are threadbare and the green/gold scarf has parted in two.

Fernandes as the rags captain is possibly the worst choice that could have been made, based upon his pathetic attitude demonstrated week in week out when things don't go their way.

Asking to be substituted when they were getting twatted sets the very worst example to a team that has a number of weak and petulant fannies already.

Brilliant management from yet another one who doesn't look up to the job of dealing with a team that lackership and direction , but no doubt the media whores will praise the change.

Anyway, they won't be challenging for the PL unless PiGMOL decide it is time to fuck every other decent club over.

What do you want for a captain...let's see. Gives up when getting battered, moaning and complaining to the ref all the time, diving if barely touched and all round nasty, unlikeable personality. Perfect candidate for this bunch of losers haha!!!.

I actually used to worry about United's results but that was when they were relevant. Don't give a crap what they do these days...my main concern this season will be Arsenal and Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.