United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I thought there'd be any improvement at the swamp but, absolutely nothing has caused me any worry during the close season.....UMS still in-situ, a very average Chelsea player, a keeper who could be as poor at the last one who came from an Italian side, JFE signing and now the rat as big a bottler as yuu could find as captain.

Just need Danny Ings in for a full house.

The raggy little bastard should have admitted from the off that he was vermin, he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did.

Anyway, off topic. When I was a kid I had a crush on Sally Thomsett ('Railway Children').
Did you know that she is actually older than Jenny Agutter. When they were making The Railway Children, Sally owned a car, smoked & drank like a trooper and also had a boyfriend. Lionel Jeffries kept her confined to barracks all through the making of the film. Paula Wilcox was my favourite in Man about the house.

His name is Ric, and he has actually sussed it all out, because he has a load of volunteer saddo's who moderate the site for him, while he does sweet FA. They get nowt, and the bluemoon minions just carry on click click clicking all day and Ric gets paid for it. Nice

and...
I found this hilarious so I googled "Bluemoon ric" to see if it was true and the very top result was a tweet from him about United.
It's kind of sad.
But not quite as sad as a Googling “Bluemoon ric”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.