United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we have to get behind them on Sunday needs must,a nice late goal again to build the pressure on the red scousers hopefully after we have got the 3 points at palace ..
I’ve been saying for years, the only games I want the rags to win are those that are directly beneficial to Manchester City.

All I have to say is... It's probably been said earlier but I have to record it too. The fact they have two new records is uber impressive.

Manchester United have conceded the latest goal in premiere league history and they have lost a game from a winning position (109 minutes) in Premier League history too.

Impressive huh? Two more new records.
Not until ten Bob!

All I have to say is... It's probably been said earlier but I have to record it too. The fact they have two new records is uber impressive.

Manchester United have conceded the latest goal in premiere league history and they have lost a game from a winning position (109 minutes) in Premier League history too.

Impressive huh? Two more new records.
Wasn't there a game last season when the rag cunts had to come back on after the final whistle to take a penalty and score a winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.