United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is... It's probably been said earlier but I have to record it too. The fact they have two new records is uber impressive.

Manchester United have conceded the latest goal in premiere league history and they have lost a game from a winning position (109 minutes) in Premier League history too.

Impressive huh? Two more new records.
Two records - but no trophy!

The fucked up thing is that I had as much faith in Sheffield United getting a point against the dippers as I have with the rags getting anything on Sunday.

What a lovely morning, I turned the TV over on Thursday quietly content that they had conceded a last minute penalty to draw with Chelsea.

Just come up on my FB Mark Goldbridge……….. fuckin ave it.

The rags must have thought that I was taking the piss in the office yesterday.

He should be supporting Oldham anyway, he was one of the ringleaders who went to the club shop before they kicked off before the scouse game.

After they turn a corner he's restocking the Eric Cantona mugs and other shop tat until they get found out again and his green and gold face gets put on again.
The sad **** will be a huge fan again if they beat the dippers tomorrow.
Soft cunts struggling with their team because they will miss out on Champions League..how the fuck do they think we felt going to third tier of English football.
The big difference is we rallied round our club and took it on the chin..we went everywhere and although the team wasn't Fantastic we backed them totally.
Cunts like him make me laug..how do they think most clubs such as Rochdale, Bury etc feel.. knowing they won't ever win fuck all.
I've been pissed off plenty of times with City but have never felt like turning my back on them.
I hope the twats hover around midtable obscurity for eternity..

I love it when the Scum and the Dips play each other these days.

Either they take points off Pewl or they get embarassed and face another season of mediocrity.

I'll be smiling either way (although i am hoping for a draw)

The fucked up thing is that I had as much faith in Sheffield United getting a point against the dippers as I have with the rags getting anything on Sunday.
If VanDick had been sent off for "just pushing an opponent away" (as the scousers said he did)/"grabbed a bloke by the throat and forcibly pushed him to the floor" (as the rest of the football world said he did) when the score was at 1-1, who knows what could've happened in the dippers v blades match.

@Gazza and I have predicted the next five Rag managers after Poundland Pep is sacked following the mauling at Old Toilet this weekend.

IMG-1668.jpg
IMG-1667.jpg
oip-1-jpg.112871
IMG-1671.jpg
r-1-jpg.112875
IMG-1675.jpg
LOL - Bravo sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.