United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If VanDick had been sent off for "just pushing an opponent away" (as the scousers said he did)/"grabbed a bloke by the throat and forcibly pushed him to the floor" (as the rest of the football world said he did) when the score was at 1-1, who knows what could've happened in the dippers v blades match.
You see where you're going wrong there, don't you?

I love it when the Scum and the Dips play each other these days.

Either they take points off Pewl or they get embarassed and face another season of mediocrity.

I'll be smiling either way (although i am hoping for a draw)
Utd win for me they’re so far off the pace as to not matter, could help put us back in the driving seat though. Big win for us today and dippers losing to a bent penalty would do me just fine, never thought i could despise anything more than the rags but the entitled twats at the far end of the East Lancs have managed it.

@Gazza and I have predicted the next five Rag managers after Poundland Pep is sacked following the mauling at Old Toilet this weekend.

IMG-1668.jpg
IMG-1667.jpg
oip-1-jpg.112871
IMG-1671.jpg
r-1-jpg.112875
IMG-1675.jpg

Trago Mills, fucking hell. Wonder if many on here will get that. I had the "pleasure" of a day there with my mum and sister as a kid whilst my dad and brother in law went paintballing nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.