United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are giving covid a run for its money in the shots given away stakes. He’s the DM. About as solid as one of my shits after a 3 day bender.
Couldn’t agree more. He does however seem to have some ability going forward, which makes me think he’s not DM material. As I say, I could be wrong and he could just be the latest new Edwards / Best / Charlton off their production line that turns out to be shit

Correct. St Beneathus Day can only fall on the day it's mathematically impossible for them to overtake us. As it stands we still need 2 pts. The general prediction is that it will happen next Saturday tea time. The following day being a Sunday we shall be permitted to carry it forward for the full 24 hours. Thus sayeth the Lord.
Surely, it’s one point?

They have seven to play, which means, with their current total of 49, they can reach 70, the number we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.