United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored a typical rag goal. A worldie for the cameras. The rest of the match he was completely shit. He has no positional sense.
Yes because his manager is a neanderthal tactically and can't coach for shit, that's why I said he wouldn't have too much impact, how do you think Rico will look under Ten Hag ? not as good as under Pep that's for sure.

In our own hands = if we win every game the results of arsenal/pool don't matter.

We are not in this position. We still need other teams to drop points, so the league isn't in our own hands despite what you think will happen.

Don’t think logic, facts or mathematics will be enough to change Gaylords belief that it is in our hands

Was a rough ride supporting that shit team earlier. Imagine if that was what you looked forward to at the weekend… almost feel sorry for them….

Do I fuck!

Having said that, that young lad in defence was thrown in at the deep end, nice bit of career management, but he came through looking okay. Carnage. Ten Hag looks totally lost.
Has he been called up yet
[/QUOTE]

The French lad? He’s actually fairly decent. They will probably sell him and buy Pepe!

Was a rough ride supporting that shit team earlier. Imagine if that was what you looked forward to at the weekend… almost feel sorry for them….

Do I fuck!
Funnily enough I was watching it with an half decent red in our company and he said to me during the game pretty much that. His actual words were “Fuck me, mate, I have to watch this every week, it’s fucking soul destroying”
My reply was along the lines of “good, I hope it lasts forever you ****”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.