United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is that he is not a natural CDM (or #6 if you prefer). He seems to be a more natural attacking midfielder (#8), but is being played out of position because they can’t rely on old man Casemiro to protect the defence.

Judging from the shots (and goals) against stats, Mainoo is not helping much in that regard. But I think that’s why he seems a bit “lost” half the time, he doesn’t really know how to play that position.

That’s my take anyway. I might be completely wrong and he’s just another overhyped rag, but I think he’s shown enough to be more of a prospect than most of the overhyped rags over the last 20 years or so.

If that’s where he’s playing that’s the position you judge him on.

Don’t think logic, facts or mathematics will be enough to change Gaylords belief that it is in our hands

I'm with him, we won't even need to win all our games, imo.

If we want to be completely accurate, we can say that it is "effectively" in our hands if we all accept the other two will drop points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.