United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally nobody has said that. Some people think that Arsenal and / or Liverpool will win all their games. Some don’t. What is indisputable is that even if we win all of our games, we need both of them to drop points in at least one game. Therefore it is out of our hands.

When does this in/out of our hands become a real thing? After 1 game? 10? 30? 35? 37? It's just a bollocks football cliché. It means nothing because, as we all know, all 3 teams will likely drop points in the remaining games.

Not worth arguing about anyway over such nonsense.

Anyone have any idea why Bournemouth V United is on telly this weekend? What is the significance of the game? Is it not just another mid table meaningless game?

I appreciate games are selected in advance but this game has been meaningless since before Christmas.

I note the Liverpool and Arsenal Games are on live....

But back to topic....... Manchester United FFS?

Anyone have any idea why Bournemouth V United is on telly this weekend? What is the significance of the game? Is it not just another mid table meaningless game?

I appreciate games are selected in advance but this game has been meaningless since before Christmas.

900 million viewers?

I generally enjoy David Squires' cartoons despite the odd dose of sanctimoniousness (it is the Graun after all). But this one hits the spot nicely. Try scrolling so you can't see the payoff until the end.

Just watching that, alot of qpr fans were still in the ground even clapping as the clock counted down
My lad was under the overhang in 111 and said he had no idea why the rest of the ground was bouncing about at what seemed a slightly random moment.

By the time the second showing was made he was on the pitch or certainly at the front.

Everyone loves watching them lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.