United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Yanksicko.
Trafford Buccaneers somehow weathered the Klanfield Red Sox mild onslaught and profiglacy to give an emotional sawccer tie. KRS coudn't defeat TBs in three games this season, what a bunch of douches.

Scum.

Good grief. You are aware that you're on a forum, aren't you ?
My optimism, in this instance, obviously conflicts with others pessimism. I understand that. Maybe you should too.
It’s not necessarily pessimism.

It’s just facts.

So since Sunday afternoon I've been sat in a metal bath filled with sulphuric acid and scrubbing myself with a 6 inch wire brush. That'll teach me to want them to get a favourable result. I still feel dirty and cheap. So here's 3 words that sum them up. YOU HORRIBLE BASTARDS!

Even if we don't win it we'll have played a significant role in ensuring neither the rags or the dippers lift the trophy,
that's a badge of honour I'll happily wear.

We lost some very very big and important players after last seasons monumental achievements, and it was always going to be nigh on impossible to repeat the task whilst simultaneously bedding in the new players.

If Arsenal land the title this season then I hope we can all graciously accept that they have been better when it mattered, and we have not been the force that we were last season.

We may not win the title, but then again neither will the two most loathed clubs in the country win it either.

So since Sunday afternoon I've been sat in a metal bath filled with sulphuric acid and scrubbing myself with a 6 inch wire brush. That'll teach me to want them to get a favourable result. I still feel dirty and cheap. So here's 3 words that sum them up. YOU HORRIBLE BASTARDS!
1000008800.jpg

The fact is that it's far from out of our hands. In all probability points will be dropped. That's as factual as any assumption can be. However in the unlikely event that all three of us win our remaining games we'll finish third. What's in our hands are our games. I'll buy that it's out of hands when we're mathematically out of it. Not before.

Ahem! ;)

facts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.