United Thread - 2023/24

Strange article, gives a table of those player values, which all seem ridiculously inflated. Then analyses several including Rashford and notably Anthony and produces much lower realistic valuations.
You've done the same as me before I was corrected, associated the table with the dialogue, but they're actually unconnected data, the table is CIES and the dialogue is Transfermarkt. Poor page design.

The BBC haven't "worked with" anybody - as per their blurb - they've just copied and pasted from the 2 sources then displayed them differently. I would have merged the two sets of valuations into one table to make it clear.

If you are basically admitting you are desperate to sell you won’t get a premium price for your, ahem, stars.

Plus who’ll match the eye watering wages some of them are on. Even the most flash Saudi wouldn’t spend much on Sir Fish Finger

You've done the same as me before I was corrected, associated the table with the dialogue, but they're actually unconnected data, the table is CIES and the dialogue is Transfermarkt. Poor page design.

The BBC haven't "worked with" anybody - as per their blurb - they've just copied and pasted from the 2 sources then displayed them differently. I would have merged the two sets of valuations into one table to make it clear.
I see, about as clear as mud then. The CIES values still seem massively overated to me.

If you are basically admitting you are desperate to sell you won’t get a premium price for your, ahem, stars.

Plus who’ll match the eye watering wages some of them are on. Even the most flash Saudi wouldn’t spend much on Sir Fish Finger
Isn't that what they call ' a fire sale '...usually 10% of the value at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.