United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit the dog went on a rant about how Casimero is finished at the top level and he needs to get his agent on to Saudi ASAP. Presenter threw a right spanner in the works "he's got two years left on his contract."
Tickled me.
AND remember the story of Casemiro watching a United game, ringing his agent and saying get me to United I can fix this. The rags trotted that story of heroism and self sacrifice out lots last year.

Casemiro. And what was it the rags paid for him? £60 million? £70 million? Probably earning about £250,000 a week...and for that sort of money they get performances like last night?

Simply - mind - boggling.
You watch him many people where fawning over him when he first arrived compared to now.

It simply sums up the United way no long term plan just hoping that a quick fix will sort it out.

As for the likes of Neville trying to make out that United will get something from the Arsenal game oh please fook off. The only way that United get anything from that game is simply down to Arsenal they turn up they will smash thatvshower to bits.

Honestly making out that the injured players are now handicapping them ffs the same players who have been part of that sham for the whole season.

Still the new narative now is to turnOld Trafford into some mystical place like Anfield fooking amazes me what the media will do to keep certain clubs in the spotlight.

Big ground, decent history,big fanbase apart from that midtable fodder at best

There is something decidedly masochistic about Blues paying money to listen to the rag/dipper-loving Sly organisation constantly slagging us off.

Oo, oo, aha. Do it again, pretty momma
First, let me thank you for letting me spank you
My credo and my ism is sado-masochism .......

AND remember the story of Casemiro watching a United game, ringing his agent and saying get me to United I can fix this. The rags trotted that story of heroism and self sacrifice out lots last year.

I think the true story he saw they're a bunch of mugs, saw the dross that they buy for big money and knew he could make one last fortune out of them, knowing his legs are shot.

He was probably in on it with Real Madrid and they've pulled the rags pants down together and they both made a load of dough out of it. These things happen in business, why would footy be any different?

As for the likes of Neville trying to make out that United will get something from the Arsenal game oh please fook off. The only way that United get anything from that game is simply down to Arsenal they turn up they will smash thatvshower to bits.

Generally speaking i wouldn't be utterly shocked if the rags got something from that game. They do pull off a decent result now and again, they beat Arsenal last season too. It would hardly be the shock of the century...

Now with that said, the rags look absolutely done. A few months ago I might have thought the above was a slight possibility just because football is a funny game, but looking how absolutely pathetic they look in this moment, it only looks like Arsenal are going to completely steamroll them without breaking a sweat. I can't see any other outcome.

So because they are shit the aim now is to make out United fans are the best fan out there :) amazing that im sure Sky did the same thing with the scouse lot.

Anything to keep them in the spotlight i suppose
Most would have been home by 23:00

Forget Casemiro, for me the real elephant in the room is Mason Mount. They've bought a total and relatively young flop there.

Never rated him highly. Dined out on an assist in the CL final.

They say he was player of the year at Chelsea a couple of times, but I think him being from their system was part of the vote and he was one of the only half decent performers in a club that were on the slide.

I've never once seen him and thought he's some top level player. He's a mid table player at best but he's also at a mid table club, so I suppose he can't be knocked too much.

He'll probably be at somewhere like Brentford in a couple of years.

Ok they had a lot of injuries last night but that would be a lame excuse to put out there.

The issues run far deeper and to be honest they were on show as early as their first game of the season when they were extremely lucky to beat Wolves you could see that there were problems.

This Utd squad isn’t one in transition nor is it young and developing it’s not just badly coached it’s a squad that needs to be totally dismantled that said I hope it’s not!

If you get a chance to have a good look at Palace’s first goal last night do so if I had anything to do with them I would be extremely worried about next season because most of the players they had on the pitch yesterday will be there next season. It’s no surprise that they will almost certainly finish in their lowest ever PL position

It’s quite staggering that we , Chelsea, are now higher them in the league not because I rate them nor is it because I think we as poor as some said in early season it’s because their squad has simply fallen off the cliff.

People go on about how many chances Jackson misses for us but he is 22 and despite not taking penalties he has scored to date 3 more than Fernández (10) has for Utd this season and of that 10 four were penalties and he is top of their scoring charts

If you exclude goals scored by Fernandez, Rashford , Hojland, Garnacho and Mctominay for Utd in the PL this season Jackson has scored more than the rest of their squad put together in effect exclude the GKs he has scored more than the 25 other players in their squad that have appeared for them this season. It’s not that Jackson is close to the finished product but he has energy and his overall effort is everything that Utd players don’t seem to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.