United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainoo is another elephant in the room. He gets a free pass as a young player but looks shocking. No spatial awareness on the field. It’s not all his fault but their midfield is overrun in every match. Compare him to Rico or Oscar Bobb who are much better prospects.
Palace were lucky he didn't play last night!!

Interesting that Fernandez did not play when they were trialing ref cam. Probably a coincidence but made me have a little think. Secondly they are 8th at the moment behind Newcastle and Chelsea. What's the cut off for Europe is it 7th for the conference? They may have more to play for against the arse as if they miss out on Europe all together it would be a dent to the scruffy ones plans and player recruitment, which is lovely on both counts (not holding out much hope they will actually do anything against the Arse though).

I actually feel sorry for the rags as they have so many injuries. But who has been missing and would they have made much difference?
Meanwhile, City have been without one of the best players in the world for half the season and without the top striker in the world for a couple of months. And we've also had injuries across the rest of the team. Couple that with the fact that we choose to play with a small squad and almost all risk injury and tiredness during international breaks. - Who is extending sympathy to City?

PS. I may have lied about feeling sorry for the rags.

His sense of where he is on the pitch is horrendous.

We could put it down to inexperience if we want to be kind about it, but then why play him as a starter in such an important role? He's a big part of the reason they're so easy to play through. Opponents know it too.

If he is this really talented prospect they say (i'm not seeing it), they'd ruin him before he reached his potential anyway. They're all been setting him up for a fall without knowing it.

Incredible they were pushing for him to start at the Euros. Imagine him starting against France or someone, the likes of Griezmanm would tear him a new arsehole.They'd be laughing watching footage of who they're coming up against.

The need to think the future is rosy & another class of 92 around the corner has made them blind to their whole predicament. They are fortunate Slab head & McTom turned down West Ham otherwise without those bang average players they’d be in the relegation mix.

Anyone posted this from the Café yet?
3836166ba6dbcd51cf152d819d2304a3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.