United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two shots on target? FFS! And JFE in defence? If this is the same team for the final we'll reach double figures.

Don't forget that VAR helped to get the rags to final after, they blow a 3 goal lead.

My coventry mate still hasn't got over it

I actually feel sorry for the rags as they have so many injuries. But who has been missing and would they have made much difference?
Meanwhile, City have been without one of the best players in the world for half the season and without the top striker in the world for a couple of months. And we've also had injuries across the rest of the team. Couple that with the fact that we choose to play with a small squad and almost all risk injury and tiredness during international breaks. - Who is extending sympathy to City?

PS. I may have lied about feeling sorry for the rags.
Never feel sorry for a rag.

Any of them.

The need to think the future is rosy & another class of 92 around the corner has made them blind to their whole predicament. They are fortunate Slab head & McTom turned down West Ham otherwise without those bang average players they’d be in the relegation mix.
They are due another ‘class’ in about another 10 years.
1950’s with Busby’s, 1990’s with Fergusons, 2030’s with…

… but That will all depend on whether they implement a root and branch of their structure, ethics, ethos, ambitions and reality, immediately… I can see some movement with the Ineos outside sugar daddy investment and management changes, but until the mantra of ‘this is manshernitid we’re talking about’ is consigned to the bin from the top down, then they are anchored to their past with no escape to the future and progression.

Yeah - but weren't they absolutely incredible last night in defeat. Doing what no away fans have ever, ever done - clapping their team.
Can't wait for the Sly Spurts Documentary on it.
Disappointed Carragher didn't make more of it at the time - more thoughtful intakes of breath and circling the really good clappers.

Anyone posted this from the Café yet?
3836166ba6dbcd51cf152d819d2304a3.jpg
Hahahaha. The Erikssen one is class

40 something man in his jin jams in the spare room breaking his IKEA light for subs on a streaming video platform over a game of football. Anyone feel like we took a wrong turn somewhere?
I feel strongly that we need to return to the goldbridge standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.