United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great but the banner would have to so big it’d be visible from outer space
Maguire's deformed head is visible from the International Space Station, and so is the despotic pisscan's bulbous and immensely-red nose, and also the bloated wallets of all the mods on here.

He didn't actually get rid of the toxic bad apple, in fact just the opposite, he did his best to placate him and even made him captain... but he was determined he wanted to leave the club and he effectively refused to play any more until they had no choice but to grant him his wish to leave.
That is correct

Anybody else had the rags at work say how good they have been looking in pre season etc etc, they really do never learn that pre season means absolutely nothing
I heard the same last season and the season before, it’s wonderful knowing what’s coming …they will finish below us and they know it .

Not the " tough manager " that the media allude to, but that is hardly a surprise in their quest to keep the shite hyped up.

He is beginning to look like those that have failed before him, getting angry with officials and losing his cool. And after the first twatting they got, he reverted to the tactics of sitting deep and lumping it foward for the food saint to run onto. Hardly revolutionary

The job at the shithole definitely is a poisoned challice due to the way it has been run and tolerated by their fuckwit fans.

Football is not their priority, but keeping them relevent is far more important, so that the money keeps rolling in.

I had to laugh at him trying to validate how good their season was due the fact they won a similar amount of games as City. This was in a second rate European cup competition and then the 4th on every top club’s list of priorities The League Cup. He also felt they played really well in the cup final, despite producing an awful display and lucking out on a penalty that would probably have not been given the other way.

They have instilled a small time mentally into their playing staff and their supporters. They accept mediocrity where our owners and management won’t. This guy has to put up a title challenge this season or go deep into the champions league, other teams look like they are getting their acts together around them. They maybe in another struggle just to get top four. Hardly progress is it?

I had to laugh at him trying to validate how good their season was due the fact they won a similar amount of games as City. This was in a second rate European cup competition and then the 4th on every top club’s list of priorities The League Cup. He also felt they played really well in the cup final, despite producing an awful display and lucking out on a penalty that would probably have not been given the other way.

They have instilled a small time mentally into their playing staff and their supporters. They accept mediocrity where our owners and management won’t. This guy has to put up a title challenge this season or go deep into the champions league, other teams look like they are getting their acts together around them. They maybe in another struggle just to get top four. Hardly progress is it?

Only in the rags minds.

Anybody else had the rags at work say how good they have been looking in pre season etc etc, they really do never learn that pre season means absolutely nothing
It reminds me of myself when I was about 8 years old... avidly following any pre season matches and getting all giddy and overexcited about how well we were obviously going to do in the coming season because we'd beat Stalybridge Celtic 5-0

It pretty much sums up the average mental age and football knowledge of your typical rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.