United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in my lifetime.. Pisscan

I can guarantee that we will finish above them next year.. Ticket Tout..

The banner.. Fcuked off for ever..

We aspire to be like City.. The Chosen One..

The chosen one
(Give it to) Giggs(y)
Van Gaal
The (not so) special one
The Paper Boy (my personal favourite)
Carrick
Wreck it Ralph
Poundland Pep (if he's played for Ajax, I'll recommend we overpay to get him signed up)..

A bigger fkin list of losers you'd be hard pressed to find..

The piano player
The dabber
Right said
Slab head
Stan Laurel
The winger from Ajax who pirouettes with the ball but does fcuk all else (what a tw*t)
Fake Ronaldo
Tony Marshall
The donut thief
Obi Wan(ker)
Linda's off
Jaded Sancho
Fat face
Rodent face

What's that ?

Roughly £1billon pounds worth of utter crap, that's what that is..

The sad rags whinge like fcuk but uncle Malc has tipped up a billion quid for the above dross.

No wonder the poor fcukers have no spare cash to fix the roof and improve their training facilities.

If I was them I'd be hanging on for £6billion plus too to recoup my wasted billions..

I must point out the the rags are the current holders of the LC to be fair..

However, I must also point out that..

We've completely surpassed them over the past decade

More PL titles..
More CL titles..
More FA Cups..
More League cups..
More Charity shields..

Bigger revenues
Stadia expansion
Top class infrastructure
Top class owner
Top class manager
Move valuable squad
Treble winners
Domestic quadruple winners
100 points in a season
3 PL wins on the spin
5 of the last 6 PL titles

They are a fkin shambles, from the archaic manager that still walks the corridors of the swamp, accompanied by the ticket tout, the ladies toilet botherer and that bent **** Gill through to the deluded hoards who still proclaim them to be relevant..

Good on the Glazer's to string them all along, hang in there boys you're doing a fantastic job..!

Oh and to cap it all off, the cheating bastards have failed FFP..

What a fkin joke they've become..!

We've totally and utterly broken them.

There are teenagers leaving school who have absolutely no recollection of the rags winning the league... but apparently they are the biggest club in world football..

Whereby in reality, they are not even the biggest club in Greater Manchester..!
People should get OBE's for stuff like this. Bravo sir.

Can we get this on a banner that we display for the next 30 years?

Yep - new manager bounce, got you 2 failures and a cup that united formally derided
The United fans, I unfortunately come into contact with, didn't look too happy at the season's end.
All Tena did was get rid off a very toxic bad apple that everyone could see was the problem. His tactics are negative, unsophisticated and dull. Will Dawn on you this season once your shiny new toys (which of course united don"t buy), settle.
He didn't actually get rid of the toxic bad apple, in fact just the opposite, he did his best to placate him and even made him captain... but he was determined he wanted to leave the club and he effectively refused to play any more until they had no choice but to grant him his wish to leave.

He didn't actually get rid of the toxic bad apple, in fact just the opposite, he did his best to placate him and even made him captain... but he was determined he wanted to leave the club and he effectively refused to play any more until they had no choice but to grant him his wish to leave.

Not the " tough manager " that the media allude to, but that is hardly a surprise in their quest to keep the shite hyped up.

He is beginning to look like those that have failed before him, getting angry with officials and losing his cool. And after the first twatting they got, he reverted to the tactics of sitting deep and lumping it foward for the food saint to run onto. Hardly revolutionary

The job at the shithole definitely is a poisoned challice due to the way it has been run and tolerated by their fuckwit fans.

Football is not their priority, but keeping them relevent is far more important, so that the money keeps rolling in.

Last edited:
Arsenal were pretty much the only team preventing a 15 year monopoly on all domestic competitions, until Abromovich/Mourhino came on the scene and made it a 3 horse race. It's taken them almost 2 decades to put a half decent team together. But the 'bottling it' tag is still relevant on last seasons showing.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Declan Rice is much of an upgrade on Partey. And Havertz doesn't exactly close the gap either. They still don't have that world class Anelka/Henry type player who wins games on their own

Arsenal fans would of all said Partey over rice last season. Well definitely for most of it. You would see Arsenal and utd fans saying who the best DM in the league is. They would argue over Partey and Casemiro.

City win something suddenly it's not fair again. How can we compete when they have Rodri. Even though he wasn't in the conversation earlier in the season.

Then they sign Mount you have some rags saying it's the best midfield in the league. So the delusion starts again, fucking embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.