United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what is annoying United fans more. Is it the quality of our football or, as a friend of mine said today, he is sick of seeing so many people in City shirts both at home and when he was on holiday in Spain..haha!!.

We’re lucky if we’re half way fit for the first game.

We aim to peak at the end of the season.

Let them lot peak now.

The Super Cup game is and extra fitness builder after Burnley away. Then we have the world club championship games in December. It’s a long old season again with the Euros at the end of it. They seem to get it right priming the players to be ready for when the season matters.

Everyone said that last season, though. Ten Hag wouldn't get a tune out of these lot, who downed tools for Ole and Rangnick.

He got them to 2 finals, and won a trophy. And finished 3rd.

One of his biggest achievements was recreating a fortress at OT, because visiting teams were coming and having an easy time of it. Some big wins against Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Barcelona. Ten Hag orchestrated that. He has also managed to improve the bond between players and fans. The season prior, players like Pogba were being booed off the pitch, and the atmosphere was toxic.

The fans love these players again, and you have to credit TH for that.

He is making some big changes all over the squad, and the shape will look very different with Onana in goal. They'll play much further forward and create overloads in the oppositions half. They couldn't do that with De Gea, they were playing with the handbrake on.

From where we were, to where are heading, Ten Hag is the man with a plan, and I have faith in him. City fans don't want to hear that United fans enjoyed last season, but on reflection we did. And we can see progress on the pitch and down the line.
Yep - new manager bounce, got you 2 failures and a cup that united formally derided
The United fans, I unfortunately come into contact with, didn't look too happy at the season's end.
All Tena did was get rid off a very toxic bad apple that everyone could see was the problem. His tactics are negative, unsophisticated and dull. Will Dawn on you this season once your shiny new toys (which of course united don"t buy), settle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.