United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading about the rags efforts to buy a striker since Wout's departure.
First they were after Harry which has bit the dust (or has it?) as he cost too much.
Then they targetted an Atalanta player, Rasmus Hojlund, who also appears to be over their budget.
Now they've decided that if they can't get Rasmus they are in for Kolo Muani who is also wanted by Spuds if they sell Harry......
Confusing this isn't it?
ss3283605_-_billy_crystal_as_jodie_dallas_robert_guillaume_as_benson_dubois_katherine_helmond_...jpg

That elanga has gone to forest.
Only thing I've seen him do is dive.
When will forest learn.
Last year lingard this year elanga

They’ll sign the lad from Atalanta who has a similar name to Haaland,don’t know if that’s their reasoning for going after the lad but I’m sure regardless he’ll be getting compared to him just like Nunez was ..Next please ..
just had the unfortunate pleasure of listening to some know nowt i guess youtube pundits on ssn and this lad is the dogs bollocks and cheap

i know my fault for having it on in background while ironing

The amount of debt this lot are carrying is astronomical yet they keep spending with impunity. I know nothing will be done about it, just thought I'd mention it.
Unfortunately if they were under the same rules as the majority of teams they’d be fucked and fighting off relegation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.