United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it I fucking knew they’d do it,the BBC have an article up comparing the lad and possible target for the rags to Haaland deary me the desperation..
And they went with this:
The comparisons between Erling Haaland and Rasmus Hojlund are obvious.
Both are over 6ft with a mop of blond hair. Both are ruthless in the final third.

Hojland scored 9 goals in 33 games last season

And they went with this:
Both are over 6ft with a mop of blond hair. Both are ruthless in the final third.

It's your classic aala v ojlu scenario

And they went with this:

It’s like they are desperate for him to be exactly like Haaland or better,and the hope that it propels them to challenging for the league,they are all desperate wankers ..

And they went with this:

It's worse than that. Hojlund wasn't even a regular starter for Atalanta until the second half of the season. He only started in 20 games, so Atalanta weren't even that convinced on him. So to even put them in the same bracket as Erling is ridiculous. Ten Hag wants a Weghorse Mark 2 to chase after people.

N.B. Someone on Youtube will now say that Hojlund's goal to game ratio is elite because he scored eleventy goals in a friendly against the faro islands!

And they went with this:

Well worth 60 MILLION sheets of uncle Malcolm's spawns' debt ridden money!

They really are in a class of their own, particularly with player recruitment.

It's worse than that. Hojlund wasn't even a regular starter for Atalanta until the second half of the season. He only started in 20 games, so Atalanta weren't even that convinced on him. So to even put them in the same bracket as Erling is ridiculous. Ten Hag wants a Weghorse Mark 2 to chase after people.

N.B. Someone on Youtube will now say that Hojlund's goal to game ratio is elite because he scored eleventy goals in a friendly against the faro islands!

For Ten Haag to have actually signed Weghorst tells you how fucking innovative he is.

The player is a carthorse pretending to be a footballer , and yet was actually played by the greatest team in the world !

Totally embarrassing club, management and braindead fans.

The amount of debt this lot are carrying is astronomical yet they keep spending with impunity. I know nothing will be done about it, just thought I'd mention it.
....and the first iteration of FFP was to control DEBTuntil Gill and his luckiest shit their kex and changed it.

It's piss funny to know that, not only are they now hamstrung by their own invention, but have also failed their own exam.

Brilliant !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.