United Thread - 2023/24

First hand I hope they get their backroom people sorted and magically Erik Ten Hag is maybe the least of problems. Build a squad of hungry young players and it's achievable to be on top of the game very easily if you do things right. Biggest mistake United has made post SAF as been the way they handed out 200k, 300k and 350k per week contracts for players who hadn't reached the level to earn that yet. And giving contracts to players "for protecting their value" WTF that even means.

Honesty Erik did good job last season and this season has been horrible. But we all know that it's been down to much much more than the manager's capability.
I thought Sir Fish Fingers had solved youth hunger?

First hand I hope they get their backroom people sorted and magically Erik Ten Hag is maybe the least of problems. Build a squad of hungry young players and it's achievable to be on top of the game very easily if you do things right. Biggest mistake United has made post SAF as been the way they handed out 200k, 300k and 350k per week contracts for players who hadn't reached the level to earn that yet. And giving contracts to players "for protecting their value" WTF that even means.

Honesty Erik did good job last season and this season has been horrible. But we all know that it's been down to much much more than the manager's capability.
Quick tip for you; referring to him as "SAF" won't win you too many friends on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.