United Thread - 2023/24

Nope. I've tried. I've done my very best to try and will the vermin on, but I just can't do it. I want those cunts to suffer an abject humiliation. GD doesn't bother me, as long as we continue to win the Tarquins can score 200 and it won't affect us. So fuck the rags, no way will I cheer them on...ever!
If the Tarquins win on GD then they've been the best team. I don't like them, but they're certainly the lesser of two evils considering who else it could have been.

I’m one who’s said I don’t want the scum to win anything not even the toss, but also added unless it has a direct impact on us winning something, today is one of those days.
Can they turn the clock back to 1999?
I doubt it.
A 0-0 would suit me but I think arse will win by 3 or more.

There’s some absolute nobs saying I’d never want Utd to win ffs, if it gets us that 4 in a row who gives a fcuk .

Utd are an irrelevance now Arsenal are our rivals for silverware not the has beans …

Come on you red cnuts .
100% this. I love City more than I hate that lot plus we’ve got them in a derby in two weeks anyway.

I don’t want anything off the rag twats.

I hope Arsenal score 10.
Don't cut your nose off to spite your face mate, We all hate the scruffy red bastards more than anybody.

We need what's best for City, The Rags getting a result is beneficial to Manchester City and that's what matters the most to us. I love City more than I hate United so I hope the twats get something today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.