United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing at their masterstroke. Radcliffe going round bollockin the cleaning staff, stopping the staff Wembley outing , saying most of the squad are for sale, the team are in free fall .Meanwhile they collect the dividends and the fans look on not sure what they have ended up with or who to blame - genius

The Glazers must be pissing themselves laughing at their masterstroke. Radcliffe going round bollockin the cleaning staff, stopping the staff Wembley outing , saying most of the squad are for sale, the team are in free fall .Meanwhile they collect the dividends and the fans look on not sure what they have ended up with or who to blame - genius

Imagine buying 25% of a business and being put in charge of the toilet facilities?

I fucking hope so but I fear Arsenal will be too good for them and will run out at least 3-0 winners.

You are probably dead on the money, but these clowns had no right beating the scousers. Hey it's a sunny day I'm hoping for either some samba football from Antony or some top class shithousery from the human Rat :)

Ridiculous mate. That means you hate United more than you love City.
It doesn't really. He's probably just confident we'll do our job.

Personally I fucking despise this shower of shite and want them to lose every fucking game they take part in.

However............

If it does us a favour then crack on. I must admit to being happy when they pissed on Klopp's parade in the FA Cup and taking points off him again in the title run in. I would be just as happy if they pissed on Arsenal's parade as well but I also think Arsenal are a lot better than the Dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.