United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably dead on the money, but these clowns had no right beating the scousers. Hey it's a sunny day I'm hoping for either some samba football from Antony or some top class shithousery from the human Rat :)

In spite of how bad they are they do possess the quality to hurt teams if they apply it. Tent Peg needs to smother Arsenal, make it ugly and hit them on the break.

Will United fans at OT cheer when Arsenal score?
No. Once the game kicks off it'll be as tribal as normal. I'm sure if we were playing someone and the title was on the line for the Rags we'd say let's just drop points and piss that lot off. However, once the whistle goes you want your team to win.

It doesn't really. He's probably just confident we'll do our job.

Personally I fucking despise this shower of shite and want them to lose every fucking game they take part in.

However............

If it does us a favour then crack on. I must admit to being happy when they pissed on Klopp's parade in the FA Cup and taking points off him again in the title run in. I would be just as happy if they pissed on Arsenal's parade as well but I also think Arsenal are a lot better than the Dippers.
I’m confident that we will do our job. But I’d rather United did it for us just in case.

In spite of how bad they are they do possess the quality to hurt teams if they apply it. Tent Peg needs to smother Arsenal, make it ugly and hit them on the break.

Arteta's emotional approach may very well be his undoing again if shithousery is deployed.

It could be the game that defines Gashfords career.

Honestly folk believing that these lot will get anything today ????
They get anything out of today it will because Arsenal have allowed it.

Simply do it yourselves lads because this shower aunt gonna do anything today

Honestly folk believing that these lot will get anything today ????
They get anything out of today it will because Arsenal have allowed it.

Simply do it yourselves lads because this shower aunt gonna do anything today

I agree it's a long shot. It is their last home game of the season though I think and they will want it to be positive. After their shitshow against Palace you'd hope they'd go all out to regain some pride.

Theres more chance of Scarlett Johansson getting on my train with no ticket and offering a gobble for payment rather than the rags winning today.

There's more chance of you running a train and turning up for work mate :-)

I'M BLOODY JOKING (I love Micky Lynch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.