United Thread - 2023/24

Theres more chance of Scarlett Johansson getting on my train with no ticket and offering a gobble for payment rather than the rags winning today.

There's more chance of you running a train and turning up for work mate :-)

I'M BLOODY JOKING (I love Micky Lynch)

I'd much rather go to Spuds knowing if we drop points it's still in our hands. We've been far too shite at that ground.
thats the thing, we havent been shit there, we have had a ridiculous run of bad luck, before ake scored it was almost a statistical impossibility that we hadnt scored , now that monkey is off our back

No. Once the game kicks off it'll be as tribal as normal. I'm sure if we were playing someone and the title was on the line for the Rags we'd say let's just drop points and piss that lot off. However, once the whistle goes you want your team to win.
I'm hoping it becomes a feisty affair early so the Raggies forget the occassion and only have beating Arsenal on their minds.

It will be a miracle if this shower of shit get anything today. Watched them against Palace and they were like a bottom half team. Arsenal are good, very good. They could give Utd a 2 goal start and still win easily. Hope I'm wrong but it's just down to us. Hopefully we will be singing " City Tearing Cockneys Apart Again" 3 times more this season and the double will be done.

Honestly folk believing that these lot will get anything today ????
They get anything out of today it will because Arsenal have allowed it.

Simply do it yourselves lads because this shower aunt gonna do anything today
I think posters were saying that before the rags played Littlewoods.

The Arse's record at the swamp isn’t anything to write home about, so you never know.

I firmly believe that certain grounds are a bogey place for certain teams. Look at our record at Klanfield. And didn’t PEG fall to record a win at St James's Park?

It’s highly likely that the Arse will win today, but with their recent results in Trafford, you never know.

It's a difficult one isn't it.....could do with them taking something from their game today....would help us a little......but then again.....seeing them getting smashed to smithereens would also be fantastic....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.