United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee none of the Rags heard of Hojland before the links.

9 goals FFS. I thought he was banging 30+ goals with the way the Rags are hyping him up. This is not a joke this time when I say I really much rather have Nunez.

Just heard rag reporter read out his attributes fuck me he sounds like the combined striker of Haaland and Mbappe said once Ten bob gets hold of him can become some player! Surprised there isn’t a cue of half dozen teams are not in for him for that fee of 85m they want!

9 goals FFS. I thought he was banging 30+ goals with the way the Rags are hyping him up. This is not a joke this time when I say I really much rather have Nunez.
Luke Shaw will have. Meat and potato is his favourite.

Come on, there's only an "aal" and an "oy" between them

They are still waiting for Rashford to break onto the scene and become the best striker in Europe, at one point last season many of the back pages were hailing him as such.

Next they'll be telling us that George Best was a moderate drinker who never beat his wives.
After all the hype last season scored 21 league goals in his last 60 games .meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.