United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the keepers challenge and the red card one. The keeper had no need to be outside his box, actually shit out of the challenge and was totally out of control. As for the red card, think Kane on Sterling a few years ago and then multiply the force a few times and the fact he ran five yards before lunging. He then had the gall to claim he played the ball. Utter disgrace of a challenge.

Haven't seen any highlights of their preseason games - but saw Tarquins on Twitter complaining that the Rags were dirty in their friendly too... is this Tent Peg's new tactic..? Kick fuck out of the opposition?
Been doing it forever knowing they are protected. Casemiro should have had straight reds in both cup finals for them last year and got away with both

I’m utterly confused by that assertion.

That's the bit that got me.

Apparently we'll need to add it to playing youth graduates, playing attacking football, not sacking the manager, alcoholism, wife-beating and tragedy-profiteering.

I can't honestly remember them ever having stripes? There was that shite zebra kit, but I wouldn't count that, they weren't proper stripes.

That's the bit that got me.

Apparently we'll need to add it to playing youth graduates, playing attacking football, not sacking the manager, alcoholism, wife-beating and tragedy-profiteering.

I can't honestly remember them ever having stripes? There was that shite zebra kit, but I wouldn't count that, they weren't proper stripes.
Didn't the famous grey kit have stripes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.