United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
O-2 to Real Madrid.
Back down to Trafford with a crash.

Sadly for us, Bellingham scored and was man of the match. Such a shame he went to Real Madrid instead of coming to us.
Real Madrid looks set for a future of domination. Bellingham, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Güler, Endrick, Mbappe probably (!!!), among others.

I've just seen highlights of their so-called 'friendly' against Real Madrid. I swear if referees were to do the job they are supposed to be doing the rags would finish every game with only eight players. They truly are the Wimbledon of the 21st century. Hoofball tactics, crunching, knee-high 'tackles,' shirt-pulling and diving theatrically to the ground when an opponent is near.

I find it disgusting that in this digital age, with tv cameras covering almost every blade of grass during a game, and virtually every person in the crowd with an iPhone, that nothing more is made of the way they kick and punch their way through games.
Watching the highlights I was incensed by the apparent indifference show by the officials towards the rags' thuggish brutality. They caused a Wrexham player to suffer a punctured lung the other night, and could easily have caused a life-changing injury to one the Madrid players.

I have a strong sense of foreboding about the new season, because sooner or later one of these knuckle-draggers is going put someone's life in danger with their reckless brutality. And it could be one of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.