United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
self proclaimed worlds biggest clubs, Real Madrid Vs united in their natural supporters location of not Madrid/Manchester, with additional bonus of biggest name from Dortmund not called Haaland. Attendance 67000

Stadium capacity 72000.

Slimy Simon's match report seems to be all about Bellingham, what a waste of our money he is.....he also tells us the new Zidane keeper can play short passes with both feet, Mason is a peacemaker and they can't hit a barn door upfront.

I've just seen highlights of their so-called 'friendly' against Real Madrid. I swear if referees were to do the job they are supposed to be doing the rags would finish every game with only eight players. They truly are the Wimbledon of the 21st century. Hoofball tactics, crunching, knee-high 'tackles,' shirt-pulling and diving theatrically to the ground when an opponent is near.

I find it disgusting that in this digital age, with tv cameras covering almost every blade of grass during a game, and virtually every person in the crowd with an iPhone, that nothing more is made of the way they kick and punch their way through games.
Watching the highlights I was incensed by the apparent indifference show by the officials towards the rags' thuggish brutality. They caused a Wrexham player to suffer a punctured lung the other night, and could easily have caused a life-changing injury to one the Madrid players.

I have a strong sense of foreboding about the new season, because sooner or later one of these knuckle-draggers is going put someone's life in danger with their reckless brutality. And it could be one of ours.
They've always been allowed to get away with extraordinary levels of thuggery, it's the one thing that has remained a constant throughout all their managers post pisscan.

But if this pre season is anything to go by we're going to see unprecedented levels of thuggery and gamesmanship from them in the coming season (obviously going unpunished by the refs and unreported by the media as per usual)

Slimy Simon's match report seems to be all about Bellingham, what a waste of our money he is.....he also tells us the new Zidane keeper can play short passes with both feet, Mason is a peacemaker and they can't hit a barn door upfront.
Notice it’s under European football not Utd as they lost so will soon vanish from the page

The premier couldn't of picked an easier first home game! They'll batter wolves 5-0 mount Rashford hatrick rat face penalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.