United Thread - 2023/24

Not really fussed who the next United manager is. The structure of the ownership isn’t right and Scruffy Jim doesn’t appear to have much charisma and his plan of being Baloo from Jungle Book isn’t going to impress anyone. I doubt Pep would have the level of success he’s enjoyed here if he was at the swamp. Glazers 75%, Scruffy Jim 25% sending out emails offending the departments and cutting their complimentary ticket allocation for the Cup isn’t the way to go about things, at least not initially. They show no signs of enjoying any sustained success beyond the odd cup which I’m sure they’ll continue to pick up with sympathetic officiating. There ain’t a manager in the world sorting that out.

Not really fussed who the next United manager is. The structure of the ownership isn’t right and Scruffy Jim doesn’t appear to have much charisma and his plan of being Baloo from Jungle Book isn’t going to impress anyone. I doubt Pep would have the level of success he’s enjoyed here if he was at the swamp. Glazers 75%, Scruffy Jim 25% sending out emails offending the departments and cutting their complimentary ticket allocation for the Cup isn’t the way to go about things, at least not initially. They show no signs of enjoying any sustained success beyond the odd cup which I’m sure they’ll continue to pick up with sympathetic officiating. There ain’t a manager in the world sorting that out.
But scruffy Jim is going to knock us off our perch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.