United Thread - 2023/24

Ha- I've just seen gary neville (IAC) is running scared this weekend

When asked why he wouldn't go, Neville said on the Stick to Football podcast: “Do you know something, I went last year, I didn’t enjoy it. It was hard work getting into the stadium, it was hard work getting out to the car park, I ran into a couple of City fans on the way out and I just thought 'nah'."
I called Masters a fucking pussy last week, this week it's this tosser who is a fucking pussy.

Sky may not have the game but, I'm not going as we're going to get hammered and a some blues will shout at me a bit and maybe throw a pint at me.

Soft arse fucking pussy, can give it out but as weak as everyone else involved at the shit stained club.

He's still better than any of their recent shower and I don't want them improving in the slightest.
Tent Hag was a decent manager before the rags destroyed him. Potch would be no better.

The rags need a good clear out. Oli started that but then they signed Ronaldo and it got worse.

The rags need a good clear out.
No, no! They're great as they are. The players are top-notch, ten bob is a tactical genius (taught Pep everything he knows), their ground is as hi-tech as you'll find anywhere, and they have a fanbase that stretches to Thailand.

Okay, they are going through a rough patch at the moment, but once Mr25% gets settled with his feet under the table, and once ten bob is finally given some money to spend on players then you'll see them rocket up the table, leaving us behind, choking on their dust.
Personally I think it's disgraceful that we usurped (terrific word!) them, knocked them off their perch: we should be docked points for having the sheer effrontery to even challenge them...

...and SNAP! I'm back in the room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.