United Thread - 2023/24

Not the first time that rancid club has treated it's former players like shit when they're no longer any use to them.

The funny thing is they all sell their tickets anyway, Many ex-rag players make a lot of money selling their tickets.
I think the club have finally pulled the plug on them because of this, Plus Cup final tickets can cost a pretty penny on the black market

The funny thing is they all sell their tickets anyway, Many ex-rag players make a lot of money selling their tickets.
I think the club have finally pulled the plug on them because of this, Plus Cup final tickets can cost a pretty penny on the black market
The ticket tout likes this post.

I suspect a lot of them do, as is the case with some former players at all clubs.
I wound a Rag up with this and said they could have let him have one of the £5 tickets they're selling.

Not really fussed who the next United manager is. The structure of the ownership isn’t right and Scruffy Jim doesn’t appear to have much charisma and his plan of being Baloo from Jungle Book isn’t going to impress anyone. I doubt Pep would have the level of success he’s enjoyed here if he was at the swamp. Glazers 75%, Scruffy Jim 25% sending out emails offending the departments and cutting their complimentary ticket allocation for the Cup isn’t the way to go about things, at least not initially. They show no signs of enjoying any sustained success beyond the odd cup which I’m sure they’ll continue to pick up with sympathetic officiating. There ain’t a manager in the world sorting that out.
I thought he was trying to be Bob Geldolf - give us your fucking money

Ha- I've just seen gary neville (IAC) is running scared this weekend

When asked why he wouldn't go, Neville said on the Stick to Football podcast: “Do you know something, I went last year, I didn’t enjoy it. It was hard work getting into the stadium, it was hard work getting out to the car park, I ran into a couple of City fans on the way out and I just thought 'nah'."

I think united should follow Bayern's lead and bring in Wilder. He has even better than Kompany at sticking to his principals. Seriously, he'd bring proper consistency to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.