United Thread - 2023/24

I thought there was so much wrong today. I feel too angry to look for any positives. Getting beaten that that utter bag of shite was a nightmare.
99/100 we beat them unfortunately for us that 1 out of 100 was today shit happens mate,we move on now season done draw a line under it watch the euro’s and await the fixtures,oh and we are the champions of course..

Big up Walker for losing his shit with the 'dwarf 10 men'.
Looked like Kyle had proper lost it screaming "I'm here, I'm fucking here"
Butcher hahahah

Steering well clear of the caff over the next few days. I can guess what it's like.
I stopped over earlier, City bingo for the most part. I think that they're still in shock from the win. Surprisingly, not really much we're baaaccckkk. Bullshit.
BTW, I showered prior to posting back on BM.

Worse FA Cup winners ever, especially how the VAR tolerance rule didn't apply to Coventry.
It only applied to the virtue signalling dinner lady in last season's league Cup final against the barcodes.

It just seems to reek of a fix.... no Manchester Derbies in a cup final in its history and two trot along at once.

The BBC FA Challenge Cup more like. Many South American countries have the idea right... they don't have domestic knock out luck of the draw bag competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.