United Thread - 2023/24

Yay add another to the ever growing list.

By my calculations this is the 12th player linked with them.

Could be near 50 by the time pre season starts.

What a farce. Ten Bob now openly stating what everyone knew, that Scruffy Jim and his cronies talked to other managers about replacing him.
Apart from the embarrassment of being rejected by all the managers, the rags now want Ten Bob to sign a new contract. If he had any morals* he would walk away. If he cited constructive dismissal he would still get paid off.

*pride was the word I was looking for.

Oh what a circus oh what a show.

Last edited:
What a farce. Ten Bob now openly stating what everyone knew, that Scruffy Jim and his cronies talked to other managers about replacing him.
Apart from the embarrassment of being rejected by all the managers, the rags now want Ten Bob to sign a new contract. If he had any morals he would walk away. If he cited constructive dismissal he would still get paid off.

David Essex likes this post.

Apart from the embarrassment of being rejected by all the managers, the rags now want Ten Bob to sign a new contract. If he had any morals he would walk away. If he cited constructive dismissal he would still get paid off.

Ten Hag bragging that he's not even their first choice after 2 years in the job

3 more to add to the list.
Keep it up, mate.

It will be interesting to see how many are linked with a move to the swamp, and who actually arrives before the end of the transfer window.

I know it’s the same every year, but to put numbers on it would be an eye-opener for many, I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.