United Thread - 2023/24

Congratulations to United a real underdog story, spending over a billion pound on players. Secret accounts in the Cayman Islands, various rapists and women beaters in the squad, an owner who looks like a scarecrow who doesn’t pay tax in the U.K. but wants the British tax payer to pay for their ground, the other Quaker American owners who are Trump supporting NRA members, only slightly failing FFP and a billion in debt and still claiming covid hampered them on their 2022 accounts when no other club did. A real fairy tale story.

Let’s see Give Me Sports or Sports Bible post that truth bomb.

Lol wow just been to sainsbury's/argos as my bloody lawn mower packed up. I'm not one to hide so went in my City top as normal.
One rags laughed at my top so I just stuck 4 fingers up and he fucked off lol. The other said you aren't still supporting them ? I looked at him very confused and said 4 in a row.
I noticed when filling my car up with fuel the car waiting the bloke had a new rag top on. Its surprising how long you can take to fill your car up lol.

That was 3 rags in the space of 15 minutes at sainsbury/argos. They are coming out of the woodwork fast. Even the rags in the pub yesterday didn't wear their colours , only knew when they scored.

I get the feeling the plastic rags down here in Kent are getting very giddy.

Tyoics
Lol wow just been to sainsbury's/argos as my bloody lawn mower packed up. I'm not one to hide so went in my City top as normal.
One rags laughed at my top so I just stuck 4 fingers up and he fucked off lol. The other said we aren't still supporting them ? I looked at him very confused and said 4 in a row.
I noticed when filling my car up with fuel the car waiting the bloke had a new rag top on. Its surprising how long you can take to fill your car up lol.

That was 3 rags in the space of 15 minutes at sainsbury/argos. They are coming out of the woodwork fast. Even the rags in the pub yesterday didn't wear their colours , only knew when they scored.

I get the feeling the plastic rags down here in Kent are getting very giddy.
Typical South East when it comes to the rags. I remember loads of people in Eastbourne wearing Portugal shirts after the Euro 2016 final, coming out like woodworm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.