United Thread - 2023/24

Funny how the narrative has changed. Hes a genius now and needs to be given time. Fine by me. I just saw the same long ball shite that got them 8th. Carry on.

If they had to play a league game next week home or away then they would have lost it, that's how much time and effort they put into beating City, Also after losing the game the Manager would be sacked, Green and Gold scarfs out Glazers fault and Jim needs to sort it out,

Let me break it down.. 8th in the League after the manager Spent over £500million. Now that is what they are, NO better than Wigan when they beat City in the FA Cup, Their biggest win in 12 years that's is what the media should be writing,

We have witnessed their true colours, They only support their club when it's winning, Where have you been for 12 years and £1.5billion spending with 5 different managers, GREEN AND GOLD Glazers out every fucking week,
Not even a fucking little booo Yesterday when the Glazer was pictured with Jim and Fergie celebrating

GLORY FUCKING HUNTERS every single one of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.