United Thread - 2023/24

Yesterday’s win for the Rags was no doubt a shot in the arm or to be more precise, a shot of morphine.
Yes it has numbed the pain for now but you remain a club that is seriously unwell. Unwell at the realisation that City have overtaken you to a point where yesterday was labelled a shock result.
Your problem is you think it’s a cure, that you are back dining at the top table.
Masters of illusion.

Seriousley after spending all that money, parking the bus and only having 26% posession i would be embaressed. Its what i would have expect from a lower prem team or championship club.
But but they’re the great entertainers according to ETH. I’m pleased I don’t have to endure that shit week in week out

Seriousley after spending all that money, parking the bus and only having 26% posession i would be embaressed. Its what i would have expect from a lower prem team or championship club.
Your first shot on target was a tame potshot from Bernardo after 36 minutes. Guardiola teams are machines, very difficult to play against but also often tedious as feck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.