United Thread - 2023/24

What I do not need is being sent photos by long standing mates ,rags but otherwise reasonably intelligent on non football matters at Wembley laughing away and shouting 'we beat the cheats.' Ex friends now -wankers.
The Club do not seem to comprehend that we the ordinary fans are in the front line fighting off the label that the Club has hanging over it. We've been getting the brunt of this for too long. Time to end it ffs.

What I do not need is being sent photos by long standing mates ,rags but otherwise reasonably intelligent on non football matters at Wembley laughing away and shouting 'we beat the cheats.' Ex friends now -wankers.
The Club do not seem to comprehend that we the ordinary fans are in the front line fighting off the label that the Club has hanging over it. We've been getting the brunt of this for too long. Time to end it ffs.
Literally fighting in some cases

The one thing I would say for Ten Hag and I’m not sure if it’s praise or an insult, is that he was clearly prepared to admit, privately at least, that United are totally incapable of giving the better teams a game of football. And was happy to use the tactics you’d expect from a promoted team to give them any chance of beating the likes of City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Even at home.

From what I’ve seen of De Zerbi, that doesn’t look like his style. With his philosophy and with a few quid to spend that he didn’t have at Brighton, he’ll be looking to play an expansive game from day one I imagine.

And a quick look through United’s squad, how many there would easily adapt to that way of playing? Not many that’s for sure.

It could be an awfully tricky job balancing immediate results with a complete change of philosophy, if they do go with him. Or anyone else with a similar outlook for that matter.

Difference between our club and theirs is we got rid of Mendy even though he was found not guilty, they pay off witnesses and the plaintiffs then welcome the scumbag Greenwood back when they think the dust has settled.
i thought it was his Mrs that dropped the charges so the CPS didn't really have achoice did they?

They’ll definitely go for dezerbi. Pep said not so long ago he should be the one to replace him. Thes fuckers copy everything we do. theyll think they’re getting one over on us again. Wouldn’t be surprised to see another welcome to Manchester poster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.