United Thread - 2023/24

Went for Sunday Lunch with my sister and her Rag Husband.
He greeted me with the L for loser sign on his forehead. I replied with four fingers. Followed it up with “ Rags spring huge shock to win FACup final”
Game,set and match PJ.
C*nts the lot of them.
Good man!

He greeted me with the L for loser sign on his forehead. I replied with four fingers. Followed it up with “ Rags spring huge shock to win FACup final”
Game,set and match PJ.
C*nts the lot of them.
That club and It's fanbase is nothing more than a shim sham.

If they had even a modicum of self-awareness and insight they would keep their heads down and pray that their insignificance as a football club is going to be short lived.

The biggest club in the world my arse. They conduct their business in the most chaotic way and when they do win something of merit their fanbase rather than berating the players for being shite all season resort to their default arrogance.

I see Mr clean, Greenwood has sneaked back into United and hopes to be part of the squad for the new season

Difference between our club and theirs is we got rid of Mendy even though he was found not guilty, they pay off witnesses and the plaintiffs then welcome the scumbag Greenwood back when they think the dust has settled.

Game,set and match PJ.
C*nts the lot of them.
Should have given him two fingers from each hand and asked the twat to count them

I remember a thread on the last Utd parade when nobody turned up it was hilarious , I can’t seem to find it on here , was it removed … pisscan saying look at all these fans here in Chester road with nobody there, and about 50 bell ends chasing the bus up to Trafford town hall ..please help me find it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.