United Thread - 2023/24

I remember a thread on the last Utd parade when nobody turned up it was hilarious , I can’t seem to find it on here , was it removed … pisscan saying look at all these fans here in Chester road with nobody there, and about 50 bell ends chasing the bus up to Trafford town hall ..please help me find it
It’s probably in the rags thread from that season, though it’s so long ago that it’s almost certainly in the archives by now.

Wa
Went for Sunday Lunch with my sister and her Rag Husband.
He greeted me with the L for loser sign on his forehead. I replied with four fingers. Followed it up with “ Rags spring huge shock to win FACup final”
Game,set and match PJ.
C*nts the lot of them.
Wait, you know a grown man who does the "L for loser sign" on his forehead?

I wouldn't be going for Sunday lunch with that person again.

De Zerbi is going there. Someone has paid the release clause, and it is clear it is not Chelsea. Think the cup final just delayed it, as a curtesy to ETH.

I remember a thread on the last Utd parade when nobody turned up it was hilarious , I can’t seem to find it on here , was it removed … pisscan saying look at all these fans here in Chester road with nobody there, and about 50 bell ends chasing the bus up to Trafford town hall ..please help me find it
Man_utd_2011_parade_deansgate_roof.jpg30_manchester_united_w.jpg

De Zerbi is going there. Someone has paid the release clause, and it is clear it is not Chelsea. Think the cup final just delayed it, as a curtesy to ETH.
Doesn't matter, he'll need a whole new team because those fuckers can't play two passes together and they're skint. Isn't life great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.