United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soft cunts only wear their shitty shirts if they win..never see any when they lose..
City fans wear ours with pride win lose or draw..I was wearing mine in Ashton on Sunday morning and didn't give a fuck about the rag cunts..got the odd smirk off a few but said 31 points behind..4 in a row..no reply off the cunts
Wear your colours all summer and laugh at them.. they really are irrelevant..mid table club who win a cup now and then and play Thursday night football whilst we win titles and play in the champions league.

Still got my City b/b hat on everywhere I go.

It’s been a long time since I felt let down by this team.It was always going to be coming,but why did it have to be on Saturday,..against these cunts!!Shirts f’kin everywhere you look,all summer long…ffs.
One of the cunts tried to acknowledge me on Sunday, mouthy twat full of tattoos. Just blanked the twat. I'm too old to get involved with the fuckers so I'll just give them the glare.

I see they are pushing the idea that their famous youth system got one over on City like it’s some proper underdog story. Mainoo, I don’t see the hype there were Palace players running past him for fun the other week. I didn’t notice he was on the pitch on Saturday until he scored. The weird looking Argie, how are the desperate fuckers claiming he’s part of their youth system when they got him from Atletico Madrid? Rashford their own supporters give him dogs abuse and McTominey they wanted bombing out of the club at the beginning of the season.

They haven’t produced a decent player since the likes of Scholes and Beckham, they have a long way to go to have a youth setup like City’s.

I see they are pushing the idea that their famous youth system got one over on City like it’s some proper underdog story. Mainoo, I don’t see the hype there were Palace players running past him for fun the other week. I didn’t notice he was on the pitch on Saturday until he scored. The weird looking Argie, how are the desperate fuckers claiming he’s part of their youth system when they got him from Atletico Madrid? Rashford their own supporters give him dogs abuse and McTominey they wanted bombing out of the club at the beginning of the season.

They haven’t produced a decent player since the likes of Scholes and Beckham, they have a long way to go to have a youth setup like City’s.
I noticed the narrative has change slightly with this. Sometime ago they were spouting off that for the past 360 years they have had an academy player in their team for every game. Now they are saying an academy player in the squad. I guess many clubs can claim that?

I noticed the narrative has change slightly with this. Sometime ago they were spouting off that for the past 360 years they have had an academy player in their team for every game. Now they are saying an academy player in the squad. I guess many clubs can claim that?

They were claiming John O’Shea at one point which completely debunks another one of their blatant lies. It’s not like they have a policy of surviving on youth players, the reason they end up getting in the team is because their big money signings more often than not end up failing in some way so the younger players get the nod to fill out the gaping holes in their squad. It’s not like City where you have to be good which has resulted into Foden blossoming into the talent that he is today, as I stated in my previous post, they haven’t had anyone on Phil’s level for 30 years come through their ranks.

It’s meaningless now you can have almost as many subs. as actual starters.

Until about the 90s, when the real influx of foreign players started, virtually every club in the league could probably make the claim anyway.

This might be anecdotal bullshit but I read once than Van Gaal was ready to name a squad without one and someone pointed out his ‘error’ and he was told to switch one of the subs for some youth player or other that he had no intention of even considering using.

It’s meaningless now you can have almost as many subs. as actual starters.

Until about the 90s, when the real influx of foreign players started, virtually every club in the league could probably make the claim anyway.

This might be anecdotal bullshit but I read once than Van Gaal was ready to name a squad without one and someone pointed out his ‘error’ and he was told to switch one of the subs for some youth player or other that he had no intention of even considering using.

Sounds feasible considering that " hype and bullshit " are such important elements for the rags and their braindead lemmings.

They’ve all turned up loud and proud at work today. You’d think they’d played every team off the park on their way to victory and had a fantastic season. One even compared it to watching the 1999 treble winning team.

Oh and not one of them was at Wembley. All sat at home in their armchairs. All the excuses come out, can’t get a ticket, too expensive, my cousins dog died.

Shows how deluded they really are. To be honest I think winning Saturday prolongs it as it’s all masked over how bad they actually are and makes them think they are on track again.

Also met some Spurs and Chelsea fans in London Saturday night. They all had the same option of them and even mentioned how many southern Utd fans there are that come crawling out once they win a game.

Roll on next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.