United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a long time since I felt let down by this team.It was always going to be coming,but why did it have to be on Saturday,..against these cunts!!Shirts f’kin everywhere you look,all summer long…ffs.

We won the Premier League to make it 4 times in a row, The biggest achievement in English football.
Let them say what they want because it's like the weather changes every day.

80%/85% of their fans want the manager to stay hahahahahaha that is them clowns in a nutshell

What’s a good retort to someone who takes the piss out us losing Saturday but has no attachment to either club or any club for that matter?

What’s a good retort to someone who takes the piss out us losing Saturday but has no attachment to either club or any club for that matter?
Usually a kick in the bollocks suffices..
Just say anyone can win a cup with a modicum of luck but you can't fluke the title and especially not 4 in a row.
I would just laugh at them really and say where was your team then..they can't laugh at us if they can't get to Wembley can they

I see they are pushing the idea that their famous youth system got one over on City like it’s some proper underdog story. Mainoo, I don’t see the hype there were Palace players running past him for fun the other week. I didn’t notice he was on the pitch on Saturday until he scored. The weird looking Argie, how are the desperate fuckers claiming he’s part of their youth system when they got him from Atletico Madrid? Rashford their own supporters give him dogs abuse and McTominey they wanted bombing out of the club at the beginning of the season.

They haven’t produced a decent player since the likes of Scholes and Beckham, they have a long way to go to have a youth setup like City’s.
They'll give Manyoo a new 50 year contract on a trillion quid a week like they did for Rashford when he played a couple of decent games, and watch what happens.

Tale as old as time.

They'll give Manyoo a new 50 year contract on a trillion quid a week like they did for Rashford when he played a couple of decent games, and watch what happens.

Tale as old as time.

Before that in the next few weeks we will be subjected to standing in pubs watching the Euros with rags shouting ‘Get Mainoo on’ when their manager in waiting Southgate is boring us to death with his negative tactics.

Looks like the rags may be demoted to the Conference League due to INEOS part owning Nice but I bet they get away with it
That would be fucking hilarious.

Scruffy Jim with his fingers in too many pies.

However, as he is only a minority shareholder in the red filth, I can’t imagine that this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.