United Thread - 2023/24

What’s the latest innovation from sir Jim today?

All office staff to use typewriters?
Old fashioned leather footballs from the 1900s?
Modern kits scrapped in favour of those big woolly jumpers they wore in the olden days?

Bring back the glory days!

Apologies if posted before but always feel like I need a shower after discussintg the rag vermin however a friendly sent me this.

Oh y ah how dd that work out for ya,l?

Attachments

• IMG_2433.jpeg
    IMG_2433.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 224
Apologies if posted before but always feel like I need a shower after discussintg the rag vermin however a friendly sent me this.

A ginger thug whose on-field acts of extreme violence were encouraged by 'the brand' that employed him. A man who is known more for his petulant displays of brutality on the pitch rather than for his undoubted skills and ability. A nasty, volatile man who -had he played for any other team- would have had far far more red cards that he did.

Outside of the protection afforded him by the rag-worshipping media, he would have been a plodding, mediocre journeyman with a career considerably shorter than it actually was.

If only utd were in Manchester!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.