United Thread - 2023/24

any lurking Plymouth fans on here?...this is what yer goin to be looking at pitchside for the first coupla months next season...inspirational innit?
View attachment 120862
If I was a Plymouth S/T holder , with a seat behind the dugout , I'd consider moving at least 40 seats either side , as I don't think.you get a good view behind this lump of lard

Losing the FA cup to them may be a blessing in disguise.
I know it hurt at the time and we were all pissed off. But now the dust has settled we can think about what it means for them.

It has secured Tent peg for another year at least. Uniteds biggest failure in recent history. That's got to be a bonus.

Scruffy Jim will think everything is not as bad as it seems and carry on the "united way".

The way I see it. Them lot winning the FA cup would be like me sticking a plaster on a bullet wound.

They will still be shit next year. In dissaray by Christmas and their fans will still be sitting under the trafford equivalent of niagra falls.

Whilst we will be challenging on all 4 fronts.

Fuck them!!

One FA Cup win and all the rags are giving it the billy big bollocks thinking that they're back and think that pound shop Haaland, Mainure, Direallo and Gazpacho are the future. 8th place and embarrassment in the Thursday night also rans league awaits again or even worse.

One FA Cup win and all the rags are giving it the billy big bollocks thinking that they're back and think that pound shop Haaland, Mainure, Direallo and Gazpacho are the future. 8th place and embarrassment in the Thursday night also rans league awaits again or even worse.

Yet in reality the dippers hammered them but some how lost.
Coventry beat them in the semi's only bent VAR saved them after throwing a 3-nil lead.
We turned up pissed, after the strain of winning 4 in a row. Gave them the first goal and rags played like an under 12s team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.