United Thread - 2023/24

View attachment 120951

This is how a club reacts to losing a Cup Final. Class indeed.

Unlike last season when United couldn't wait to get off the pitch after losing. Classless.

Yet one of these clubs gets continually slagged off by jealous fans who claim they are cheats. And it isn't the ones in red.
Very admirable from the team as we are professional to the extreme but, I'm glad I'd left by then and didn't see that at the time, furious enough already.

I keep hearing from rags that the world doesn’t care about City winning the league four in row and are more interested in their Fa cup win. If City winning is insignificant why is United beating City significant? Square that circle you weird insecure c@nts.
Rag use this argument to try and get a rise out of City fans.

The thing they're not really getting is we can't rise to them as they've been below us for over 10 years.

All the same the rag bastards.
I was waiting for my daughter outside morrisons.
A half wit rag I know.walked up with his mate.
"Enjoy that last week pal".

Yah had a good day considering.
Not as good as the week before when we won 4 in a row and finished over 30 points above that shit you watch.

He didn't bother answering just walked off.

taking the dog a walk the other day and a rag ive not seen for years screeches up in his car winds his window down and says did you enjoy the cup final.i said not really mate but its good for football when the little teams win now and again.for some reason he told me to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.