United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look on youtube at the Hojlund guy. My take is that...
1. He is a football player in the sense that he can run, pass a ball, recieve a ball and strike a ball
2. He falls down a lot
3. He is not shown anything in these highlights to look anywhere near worth the money they are looking for

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect him to be a victim of the boo boys within 2 seasons. Also they'll blame the Glazers somehow.

Name sounds a bit like Haaland so they have a sort of Kansas fried chicken rather than Kentucky fried chicken thing going on. If he can time his falling over to correspond with their new captain harrasing the ref then it could work for them.

For anyone that missed it, Rags lost 1-3 to the mighty Wrexham, with a red card for one of their wonderkinds at the beginning of the second half.

Should have had two sent off after their shitehouse keeper literally punctured Paul Mullin’s lung with a ridiculously reckless challenge (especially for a friendly).

Last edited:
Just watched the Rag-Real highlights and see the dirty midget started his preseason as he means to go on, trying to break Bellingham’s ankles in a friendly.

Erl, Phil, and Kev take note.

They tried it last season for a few games and it was an absolute clown show and they just threw the towel in on it and started just lumping it up to fish fingers for the rest of the season.

It'll be funny if they give it another go and started getting turned over in the first few games again after spending all that money and just settle for hoof ball again
I find it quite astonishing that you me and other sharp eyed Blues noticed their pathetic attempt at playing out from the back for a few matches last season..but the media didn't...that should have been front page news.Manchester utd new playing style is a Disaster.
Copycat utd are gonna come unstuck,imo.
Either that or I've severely underestimated the coaching ability of their manager ..who appears to copy Pep in his looks and mannerisms
But with such differing results.Looking at Pep at Bayern Munich,maybe not his most trophy laden managerial role....but he still left German Football experts all saying that he educated the German footballing nation...

I don't see how this man can look to do the same.
And when you make your captain .a man who collapses to the floor at the slightest touch..what does that say about the manager?

I've a little time for Maguire ,as a basic centre back strong rugged,committed...definately not a cheat.

But to make a cheat.Captain.?

Beggars Belief.

But to make a cheat.Captain.?
There's nothing wrong with having a cheat as captain. He's the club personified. But to have someone who downs tools when he's not happy and constantly moans and criticises other players rather than encouraging and motivating them, it's going to be a disaster.

saw the goals for Madrid in the friendly against the rags, anyone have any idea why the advertising hoards had battle af the champions on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.